Fulham vs Tottenham match is scheduled to take place on Sunday, 24th January 2023 at Craven Cottage, the home of Fulham. The game will be played between Fulham and Tottenham Hotspur and promises to be an exciting match-up. It will be the first meeting between the two sides since their relegation from the Premier League in 2019. Both teams will be keen to make a positive start to the season and will be looking to get off to a winning start. It will be interesting to see how the teams have adapted to their new league and how they will fare against each other.
Follow live updates of the match on Fulham’s official website and on Tottenham’s official website. Live score updates will be available on both websites and live commentary will be available on both websites as well.
Fans can also follow updates of the match on social media using the hashtag #FulhamvsTottenham. The match is scheduled to kick off at 3 PM GMT. The match is sure to be an exciting encounter as both sides will be looking to make a statement in their first meeting since their relegation from the Premier League. Make sure to follow all the latest news and updates from the match and don’t miss out on any of the action!
Previous Stats of Fulham vs Tottenham
- In the last five meetings between these two teams, Tottenham has won three times, Fulham has won once, and one match ended in a draw.
- Tottenham has scored an average of 2.4 goals per match in these five meetings, while Fulham has scored an average of 1.4 goals per match.
Reports of Fulham vs Tottenham
- Tottenham is currently placed 3rd in the Premier League table, while Fulham is sitting at the bottom of the table.
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane is in top form and has scored 17 goals in the league so far this season.
- Fulham has struggled to find consistency in their performances this season and is currently in a relegation battle.
- Tottenham will be without midfielder Tanguy Ndombele due to injury, while Fulham will be missing forward Ademola Lookman due to suspension.
- Tottenham’s Kane and Heung-min Son will be leading the attack, while Fulham’s Aleksandar Mitrovic will be the main threat in front of goal.
Probability of Fulham vs Tottenham match, 24 January 2023
- Based on current form and league standings, Tottenham is considered the clear favorite to win this match. However, as we know, anything can happen in football