PUBG is returning to India with new name
Battlegrounds Mobile India.
They have released a new poster on all its social media platforms that open the suspense that the game will indeed launch as Battlegrounds Mobile India.
They changed the logo of PUBG mobile giving it an Indian theme using tricolor of our Indian flag saffron,white and green to grab attention of Indian audience
Battleground mobile india has also launched a glimpse of game in their youtube channel
Also the Battlegrounds Mobile India pre-registration are going to begin soon.
The developers are also planning to build an esports ecosystem and will bring in-game tournaments and leagues.
Here are some of the many major in-game policy changes in the new version!
1. CHILDREN BELOW 18 YRS WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO PLAY UPTO 3 HRS/DAY.
2. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, THEN YOU CAN’T SPEND MORE THAN 77,000 IN-GAME.
3. ESPORTS EVENTS WILL ALSO BE DONE BUT WILL BE LIMITED TO INDIA. BUT THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH THE GLOBAL TEAMS.
4. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE SERVERS TO GET MORE KILLS
5. YOUR MATCHING WILL BE DONE ONLY WITH INDIAN PLAYERS.
6. OUTFITS WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM
7. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE THE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER OF YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN TOO.